How Do I Recover a Google Account That I No Longer Have Access To?
If a person doesn't remember his Google account password, he will get confused about how I will recover a Google Account that I no longer have access to so that I can work on it easily and use their services. Google has offered various services to their users, but sometimes they log out from their Google account since they forget their email address or password, so this document can help Google users to get back their account.
How can someone recover a Google account, which they no longer have access to?
In case a person has deleted his Google account and wants to recover his Google account to use the other service Google. People can recover a Google Account by using the below-provided information.
How can I recover my Google Account if I forgot my password?
Sometimes, we forget the password and can’t be able to access our Google account. If you are in a same situation, then go through the below instructions:
- Open the Google application.
- Enter your email ID and password.
- If you cannot log in to an account, tap the "forget password" button.
- Then, you must answer some questions to confirm your identity, so provide the best answer.
- After that, you will be eligible to reset your password.
- Now, click the button "reset your password," wherein you must enter the strong password you haven't used in this account.
- Log in to your Google account.
Recover a Google Account via Phone Number
If you are wondering, "How will I recover a Google Account that I no longer have access to?" You can also use your official number to fix your account.
- Go to your Google application and then try to sign in to your account.
- Go to the "forget password" option if you face login issues.
- After that, you will redirect to the next page, wherein you will get various options for your account recovery.
- Then, choose the phone number method and get your verification codes on your registered phone number.
- Now, you need to enter that verification code.
- Then create your new password.
- Save your changes and then access your Google account.
Recover a Google Account via Email
You can also use the below steps to recover a Google Account via your recovery email address:
- When a person logs in to their Google account but is unable to sign in since he doesn't remember his password, then in this case, he can use his recovery email address.
- Go to the forgotten password page, where you must tap to the recover Google account using a recovery email address.
- Get a verification code on your recovery email ID.
- After that, write the code in the mentioned blank.
- Reset your password by using a strong password.
- Save your password and use your account.
Conclusion: If in case a Google user can't fix his Google account through the above information and thinks about how he will recover a Google Account that I no longer have access to, then he can contact Google customer service at (650) 253-0000 to resolve any concern.