How do I recover my disabled Google account?
Google account keeps a record of your previous data. Suppose you are using various services of Google and your account is disabled; thus, you are looking to recover my disabled Google account to get the backup of your email, YouTube, and many more. You are first supposed to log in with your id and password to keep a backup of your data. Now, sometimes you cannot use your Google account because your account has been disabled. You can view this blog to recover your disabled account.
How do I enable my Google Account back?
Customers using the services of Google can face the problem of a disabled account where they can no longer access their previous data. These data can be useful and important for you, and thus you want to know how to recover my disabled Google account to get all data back. You can follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Google account with your username and password.
- You will see various reasons why your account is disabled.
- Select your reason, or if you do not find your reason or disagree, click on the link to try restoring your account.
- Next, follow the on-screen instructions and get your account back.
Download the data from a disabled account
Google always suggests you log in to your Google account before using any of their services. This way, Google safely keeps your data. Sometimes you may struggle to recover my disabled Google account even by the above-given process. In these circumstances, you can download the data. You will first have to log in to your account with the normal process. After this, you will get an option to download your data.
Find out why your Google Account was disabled?
Various reasons can disable your account. You might be interested in knowing the reason to be safe or take necessary action earlier. If you have early knowledge of why your account gets disabled, you will not use the Google service for these purposes and may not later need to recover Google account and the data. Here are some of the reasons mentioned below:
- You should not be using your account for sending harmful code and software, as it can be a reason to disable your account.
- Phishing is another reason for this problem, so never use a Google account to trap someone and get their private information.
- Customers are advised not to use another person's account unless they have that person's permission.
- Google has a strict policy where one is supposed to make a limited number of Google accounts. If you break this code and create multiple accounts, Google may take action against you and disable your accounts.
- If you send promotional or commercial content to people using a Google account. You are breaching the policy of Google, and they may disable your account for this.
- Google respects people's privacy, so you are not allowed to send messages and emails to people you do not know. If you do so and they complain, your account may get disabled by Google. Also, you should not be sending emails to many people simultaneously.
- If you send or promote child pornography through your Google account. They will disable your account.
- There are some things that are unacceptable such as promoting or glorification of terrorist activities. If your account is involved in any such events, the company will disable your account with immediate effect.
- If you are giving a call to people for financial gain or sending emails to trap people for any purpose related to gaining money from the people.
- If you have robodials where your account directly message or call people. It can be frustrating for people and can result in disabling your account.
- Finally, if you break any of the policies of Google, they will block or discontinue your services.
There are many reasons discussed above which can lead to disabling your account. Google sends a notification first; however, in some cases, they will not inform you before disabling your account. In case you feel your account is disabled for the wrong reason, you can always contact Google to recover Google account and enjoy their services again.
Another way to recover your Google Account
If you cannot get your account started again from the above-given process, then you are advised to join their representative on the call. They will help you in restoring your account. Follow the process below:
- Dial 650-253-0000 and get their officials on the call.
- Give them your username and a link to your registered phone number.
- Tap on the link and follow the instruction of the representative to get the account start.
With the above information, you can easily recover your disabled Google account and safely get back your data.