How Can I Update My Google Account?
Making an account on Google is very useful as it will give you access to several applications. Google is also one of the fastest search engines, giving you every piece of information in less than a second. To make an account on Google, you must provide different details such as your name, age, DOB, etc.; to secure these things, you can put a password on it. After making a Google account, if you are looking to modify my Google Account, you can easily do it online. If you want complete details about it, then you have to read below.
How do I update the name and photo on my Google account?
Users can use the update information option if they want to make any changes to their user name or photo, but after making changes to it, the user will be able to modify it again in 90 days. Most users want to modify these things but need details about the process; they must follow the points below.
- Look for the Google sign-in page and mention the correct credentials
- Next, open the setting section and navigate to the page to edit personal info
- Following this, choose the name and photo option
- further, go through the on-screen instructions.
How can I update my email signature?
- Sign in to your account of Google after filling in genuine details
- Next, you need to select the menu option and then find out the setting page
- Following this, scroll down to the signature option and then click on the update option
- Further, you have to go ahead and follow the instructions.
How do I modify personal information on Google?
You will also get the option of updating My Google Account, such as your birthday, gender, etc., as this option will help you if you make a mistake in details while making the account. To modify the information, here are the steps given below.
- You have to log in to your Google account with the relevant details
- Then navigate to the option of my profile section and choose the option to edit
- Next, select the option of selecting the details you want to edit
- After this, modify the details and save the changes
How can I update the password of my Google account?
Updating the password on your Google account is essential as it will protect your account from hackers and help you to remember your password easily. If you are looking for the steps to update the password, then follow the points below.
- Open your Google account and reach to security and privacy section
- Following this, you have to open the section password change
- Next, you have to fill out the old password and then mention the new password two times
- Last must save the details and sign-in again
How to update what other users see on my account?
If you do not want to share any personal details with other users or if you want to update your Google Account details that other users can see, then you can use the online mode. To know the details of the process then, follow the below points.
- Go to your Google account on your device.
- Tap on the cogwheel from the upper right corner and then select the personal info section
- Next, you need to go to the about me section and then choose the option of What others see about me
- Next, you have to tap on the lock option to make the info private
How do I change my details on my iPhone & iPad?
You can also update your Google Account, such as your profile picture, name, gender, birthday, nickname, password, etc.; even if you are using an iPhone or iPad, there are a few points you have to go through, which are given below.
- Open Gmail, Google Maps, or another application related to Google on your device
- If you do not have access to any of these applications, then open myaccount.google.com
- Following this, click on my profile picture or the initial option
- Further, select the edit details option and modify the things which you want
By the details above as given earlier, Update My Google Account. Still, you can contact the support team member if you want any other relevant details with Google.